Incoming Exchange Students
Welcome to Dartmouth!
Thank you for your interest in attending Dartmouth College as an exchange student. We look forward to welcoming you to Dartmouth.
Before applying to Dartmouth College as an exchange student, you must first successfully complete the selection process at your home university. The international office at your home university will be able to provide you with the necessary details. Students accepted for the exchange by their home university will then be nominated for admission at Dartmouth College.
After you have been nominated, you will be contacted to complete the Dartmouth College exchange application process:
- Complete and submit the online application sent to you
- After your application has been reviewed, you will receive an official acceptance letter with your acceptance decision
- If accepted, you will need to confirm your commitment to the program
- You will then be contacted by appropriate offices on campus to get ready for your arrival and participation on the exchange
Dates & Deadlines
- April 1st - Partner universities must nominate their students by this date.
- April 21st - Nominated students will be provided with a link to create an application shortly after April 1st. Students must complete and submit the application form by April 21st.
- May 1st - Nominated students will receive their acceptance decision shortly after April 21st. Students who are accepted will then have until May 1st to indicate their commitment to the exchange. After students commit to the program they will begin the registration process at Dartmouth.
- More dates and deadlines for the College can be found here: https://www.dartmouth.edu/reg/calendar/academic/index.html